How to complain
If you have any issues regarding the use of your personal data please email email@example.com
Please contact the editorial team for any issues with our content
- If you notice a factual inaccuracy in the Daily Express, Sunday Express and that does not directly relate to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit a letter for publication, please email email@example.com
- If you have any general concerns or comments about any item in Daily Express, Sunday Express, Express.co.uk that you would like to bring to the Editor's attention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also write to Express Letter, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AP.
If you have an issue with a reader offer, please email email@example.com
If you have a problem getting your copy of the Daily Express or Sunday Express, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you missing any part of your paper please email email@example.com please include your postal address so we can post the missing item to you.
If you have a technical issue with the website or mobile website, please go here /supportticket
If you have an issue with the electronic edition for tablets, please please go here /supportticket
If you have an issue with a competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach PLC is a member of and is regulated by IPSO, the Independent Press Standards Organisation. We adhere to the Editors’ Code of Practice as enforced by IPSO who are contactable for advice at
- IPSO, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG
- Website: /
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 2220
If you have a issue about how Daily Express, Sunday Express or Express.co.uk has written about you personally or has treated you and wish to make a formal complaint over a potential breach of the Editor's Code of Practice, please see Reach PLC's Complaints Policy and Procedure here.