Are you excited about creating a non-toxic home? Can’t wait to ditch the toxins from your cleaning supplies and personal care products?
Along with your empowering feeling could come a sense of overwhelm. Trust me, I get it. I’ve been there, too. And I’ve been researching and living this life for almost two decades.
Here’s your cheat sheet of how to start a life of clean living without going crazy.
Take your time, do what you can, don’t stress about the rest!
- Is Your Home Toxic? Here’s how to ease your mind. Along with an explanation of Sick Building Syndrome.
- What is Off Gassing? Everything you need to know.
- 30 Day Declutter Plan for a Healthy Home This is the way to detox and declutter your home in one month (or less!). Includes a free printable.
- Essential Guide to Allergy Friendly Flooring Wondering what type of flooring to use? Or if you should tear up your carpet now? Here’s the somewhat surprising answers.
- How to Use an EMF Reader If you’re worried about invisible electromagnetic fields, here’s how to simply test your home.
- Best Zero VOC Paint Brands Not all paints that promise to be zero VOC are great. Here’s the ones that truly stand behind their non-toxic philosophies.
- How Indoor Plants Clean Your Air What’s all the fuss with adding houseplants to your home to purify the air? Here’s the science behind air purifying plants.
- Indoor Air Quality Monitor Review Wondering what your indoor air quality is like? Here’s a handy tool to let you know.
- How to Get Lead Out of Your Water Your drinking and showering water can be contaminated with the neurotoxin. Here’s how to get the lead out.
- Does Activated Charcoal Kill Mold? If you have seen mold in your home, you might be interested in this method of killing it.
I’ve got lots of DIY green cleaning recipes! There’s something for everything.
However, if you’re not into making your own cleaners, I highly suggest Branch Basics as an all-purpose concentrate that cleans everything. I use it personally and can say with certainty that it’s among the best performing and least toxic cleaners you can use. Get $10 off your first order Branch Basics.
- What Kind of Vinegar to Clean With Sure, you know that vinegar is a cheap, non-toxic cleaner. But are you using the right kind?
- No Streak Homemade Glass Cleaner without Vinegar Not everyone likes the smell of vinegar. And no one likes streaks on their windows or mirrors. Here’s a great cleaner that says goodbye to both.
- Homemade Fizzy Toilet Cleaner Tablets The lazy way to clean your toilets. (You’re welcome!)
- All Natural Kitchen Cleaner An all purpose spray that’s great for the kitchen.
- DIY Natural Odor Eliminator Spray Instead of Febreeze, try using this homemade version instead.
- Foaming Hand Soap Recipe Make your own sudsy soap and save money doing it.
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Just a few ingredients make a powerful detergent that saves you money.
- Olive Oil and Lemon Juice Wood Cleaner Forget artificially-scented sprays. Here’s how to make your own wood cleaner with pantry ingredients.
- Dusting Spray Lots of nasty stuff hides in dust. Here’s how to get rid of it.
- DIY Sage Spray Cleanse your home from toxins, and maybe toxic energy, with this homemade spray.
- How to Kill Viruses at Home The products and tools you need to rid your home of a variety of viruses and bacteria. 载多音字组词 下载最新版App享受免费高清播放 载多音字组词 下载最新版App享受免费高清播放 ,悲伤逆流成河影评 手机在线 悲伤逆流成河影评 手机在线 ,欧冠高清直播在线观看cctv 欧冠高清直播在线观看cctv 欧冠高清直播在线观看cctv 欧冠高清直播在线观看cctv
- 11 Ways to Clean and Disinfect Toys Got kids? You’ve got a mess. Here’s how to clean their stuff.
- 5 Ways to Kill Dust Mites Indoor allergies are often caused by dust mite droppings. Here’s how to kill the tiny creatures.
- How to Clean Mold in a Car Don’t let this allergen grow in your vehicle. Get rid of it naturally.
- Best Ways to Deodorize a Closet Naturally Forget deodorizers with artificial fragrances to cover up smells. Here’s how to make even nasty gym shoes smell better.
- How to Clean Leather An ingenious way to polish and shine leather with a pantry item.
- How to Clean a Vinyl Fence White PVC fences get so dingy and dirty. Don’t buy that bottle of fence cleaner at the home improvement store. Use this instead.
- How to Prevent Mold on a Shower Curtain Stop throwing out curtains. Or showering with mildew-covered liners. Here’s an easy way to stop the mold from growing right now. (No cleaners needed.)
In a hurry and just want to know what brand are best? I use (and highly recommend) and Naturepedic.
- Are My Pillows Toxic? How to tell if you should replace your nighttime pillow.
- Best Non-Toxic Bed Frames These are the best, sturdy frames I found (and I love mine!)
- How to Choose an Organic Mattress This is one of the most expensive upgrades you’ll do for non-toxic living. Here’s how to choose the right one.
- Best Non-Toxic Pillows You lay your head here every night. Switching out to a healthier version isn’t as expensive as you’d think.
- Kids Organic Bedding Sets Keep the kiddos safe with these cute organic bed sheets. They’ll never miss the polyester brands.
- How to Reduce EMFs in the Bedroom Electronic radiation, 5G and cell phone towers might have you worried about how it’s affecting your body. Here’s how to reduce your exposure in sane ways.
- Mattress and Pillow Reviews Browse our recent reviews to find specific brands and products I’ve tried out personally.
- Plastic Free Food Storage Containers Ditch the plastic. These reusable and non-toxic products could be safer, and definitely last longer.
- 9 Plastic Wrap Alternatives Say goodbye to wrapping your food in plastic. Here’s how to keep it fresh.
- Best Stainless Steel Lunch Containers When you’re on the go, these stylish options will keep your food away from plastic.
- Best Wide Mouth Water Bottles Cleaning your water bottle is very important. These wide-mouth versions allow for proper sanitizing.
- Ultimate Guide to Cast Iron Cookware Among the healthiest cookware, cast iron comes with a lot of questions. Get the answers here.
- Non-Stick Ceramic Cookware Should you use it? Here’s some thoughts.
I’ve got a variety of DIY products and clean beauty shopping guides. Check out the Natural Beauty category. These are some great posts to start with now.
- Lead-Free Lipsticks These brands don’t contain lead that you might ingest from your lip color.
- Best Moisturizers with Probiotics My cystic acne improved when I started using facial lotions with probiotics.
- Non-Toxic Shaving Creams Ditch the smelly shaving creams. These are naturally fragranced and work like a charm.
- DIY Coconut Oil Lotion So easy to make! You’ll wonder why you haven’t done this before!