Both Tremco Inoorporated and WTI (Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc.) are 9001:2015 certified organizations. This is the highest level of quality certification that can be achieved in this class, which benefits our customers because it reinforces the exceptional service and quality they receive from us. Among these benefits are:
- Increased job site productivity and efficiency by using standardized procedures
- Using structured reporting so everyone is kept up to date on project progress
- Roles and responsibilities are well defined and adhered by employees and subcontractors on the job site
- Reduction in change orders and closer adherence to project schedules from awareness of project aspects
- Comprehensive on-going training, customer satisfaction surveys, and job site inspections
- Documented project tracking
Download the Tremco Incorporated and WTI ISO certifications here.
The importance of quality is engrained at every level of our organization. Both Tremco and WTI management ensure that all company personnel understand and follow standards through training, measurement and evaluations.
We continually strive for quality improvement, conducting ongoing customer satisfaction surveys and measuring our success by total quality and overall customer value on a project-by-project basis. In addition, we have developed an in-house database that documents all preventive and corrective actions taken since we received our ISO certification in 1996, which has lead to further quality improvements.